Elliot Lake, Blind River, North Shore
Royal LePAge Northern Advantage, Inc.
Welcome to Elliot Lake “Helping You Is What We Do”.
Royal LePage Northern Advantage, Inc. is proud of its outstanding agents that produce outstanding results. Dating back to 1913 Royal LePage is 100% Canadian Owned and is the largest national real estate company. Royal LePage has over 90 years of experience selling real estate in Canada.
Welcome to Elliot Lake check out all the properties in Elliot Lake, Blind River and the North Shore, and enjoy your visit.
- Elliot Lake – 20 minutes from the north shore of Lake Huron
- Great retirement community with nursing homes, assisted living and modern hospital
- Elliot Lake – population 10,000 with medical professionals, doctors, dentists, optometrists, chiropractors, massage therapists, and physiotherapists.
- Elliot Lake Real Estate – Royal LePage Northern Advantage Inc. largest local office selling real estate.
- Stay at Hampton Inn in Elliot Lake- and visit the Stone Ridge 18 hole championship golf course.
- Visit Elliot Lake, Blind River and the North Shore and check out lake houses, lake homes, Canadian real estate, Royal LePage, lakefront properties and Elliot lake retirement living.
- The Royal LePage Shelter Foundation is Canada’s largest public foundation dedicated to funding woman’s shelters and violence and education programs.
- Royal LePage Real Estate Agents, donate a portion of their commission to help bring hope and shelter to those who need it most.
- Elliot Lake 2 hours east of Sault Ste. Marie and 1.5 hours West of Sudbury is a great retirement community
- Email Cora Shields at
Information on lake houses, lake homes, real estate on the north shore, Elliot lake, retirement living, assisted living, nursing homes, and she can check, mls.ca
- For further information on Elliot Lake and North Shore area and links to real estate visit Cora’s website’s and blogs listings below.
VIEW PICTURES AND INFORMATION ON ELLIOT LAKE
VIEW ELLIOT LAKE RESIDENTIAL LISTINGS
VIEW RETIREMENT OPTIONS PETS FOR RETIREMENT AND INFO ON ELLIOT LAKE
- Elliot Lake, “The Jewel in the Wilderness” were fishing, hiking, boating, kayaking, canoeing, and the quietness of the beautiful sunsets on shimmering water create peace, that’s Elliot Lake.
- Interested in the arts, Elliot Lake is the place to be, here you can enjoy, local theatre, fine arts, music, dance or just hang out at the local legion or renaissance centre.
- If exercise is a must, then enjoy the diversity of Elliot Lake, which includes, tennis, curling, golf, and fitness downhill skiing and cross country trails.
- Remember in Elliot Lake and the North Shore you can find Canadian real estate, lake houses, lake homes, Elliot lake retirement living, Elliot lake hotel, Hampton, inn, assistant living, nursing homes, real estate, and to help check with your local realtor.com.
- Remember Royal LePage has over 14,000 realtors in more than 600 locations across Canada. So choose Royal LePage for all your real estate needs.
- Retire in Elliot Lake, a place of adventure where pristine natural landscapes, beautiful serene lakes and wilderness peace are combined to create a community, you can dream of living in, "A Jewel in The Wilderness”.
- Elliot Lake is a modern community of over 10,000 people, and is the fifth largest centre in Northern Ontario. It features affordable housing and waterfront properties with an unmatched natural environment, a perfect lifestyle for those seeking leisure and relaxation. If you are looking to retire or purchase real estate in a community that provides affordable housing along with most of the amenities of a larger center including a modern health care centre and hospital with excellent medical care, consider Elliot Lake as an option.